By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Project 100 assumes that the licence for any material provided by a 3rd party for publication on Project 100’s website is held by the supplying party. Project 100 reserves the right to remove any material that is deemed to be infringing on any copyright in any country. Project 100 also reserves the right to without delay cooperate with the appropriate authority to any information held by Project 100 regarding any user who is in violation of any laws.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Project 100 Sport (Events or Communications), hereafter referred to as ‘Project 100’, web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) except for promoting content you have created, i.e. vacancies, for promotion via email or sharing on social media or on websites owned by you;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Project 100’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Project 100 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Project 100’s web site are provided “as is”. Project 100 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Project 100 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Project 100 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Project 100’s Internet site, even if Project 100 or a Project 100 authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Project 100’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Project 100 does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Project 100 may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Project 100 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Project 100 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Project 100 of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Project 100’s web site shall be governed by the laws of England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
9. Terms for Career Services
Project 100 or our suppliers do not provide any warranties that the services under the “Candidate Services” category will result in a successful job application, interview or similar. Our services aim to provide a base from which our customers will be presented in a professional manner and that they are reasonably prepared for the job seeking process.
Once we have acknowledge receipt of your order (typically within 6 working hours of receiving your order) no refunds will apply as the service will at that point be considered used.
We do require a basic English language CV as a basis from which to work on for any of the services under the “Candidate Services” category. If you are unable to submit an English language CV at the time of the order, you are welcome to do so at your convenience, but no refund will be given once we acknowledge your order.
10. Terms for Employers
Project 100 or our suppliers do not provide any warranties that the services will result in a successful filling of your vacancy, nor quantities of applicants, interested parties or any other quantifiable statistic. Our services aim to provide a base from which our customers will promote their vacancies in a professional manner and where they have access to a selection of tools for the recruitment process.
Once we have acknowledge receipt of your order (typically within 6 working hours of receiving your order) no refunds will apply as the service will at that point be considered used. You may, however, cancel the publication of your vacancy at any time for any reason, but without any refund.
Apart from designated services, we offer a self-service platform and our clients furnish all the text, image, video, sound and/or any other material deemed necessary for the service.